неділю, 9 червня 2013 р.

Winny Fox

Photo



Photo



i think i am going to make a video about feminism tomorrow…. i think i might loose followers...

i think i am going to make a video about feminism tomorrow…. i think i might loose followers tomorrow.

How to promote your soft grunge blog.

Don’t.

can’t wait to be 21, i am pretty over sitting in bed waiting for other people to be done at...

can’t wait to be 21, i am pretty over sitting in bed waiting for other people to be done at the bar.

also i am super uncomfortable at peoples homes and the woods bring me back to bad memories… so ya know it would be nice to have a location to have a social life.

Ask my opinion on a popular blogger

and i will ramble about them.

Do it. Do it!

- I have been meaning to review alot of popular blogs but i don’t know who you guys follow/are interested in.

lil fam missin daddy



lil fam missin daddy

cozy



cozy

yep



yep

I answer questions.



I answer questions.

2 questions doesn't make a good video

more, okay?

q & a video

going to make another question video.

so ask me things now!

Photo





@aoifexdarling

we can email or something…

that sounded like a lame pick up line.

I DONT CARE.

<3

Spoil me!

Spoil me!

Aww! <3



Aww! <3

Ladies of tumblr

-If you follow by blog because you are actually interested in who i am.-

Lets be friends,  seriously.

Let’s not just leave eachother the occasional ask… lets skype or whatever.

Lets talk about our problems and compare our interests… maybe even get close enough to one day save up and see eachother.

Things you do not have to feel guilty about

  • Saying no sometimes
  • Wanting to be alone sometimes
  • Saying no to sex
  • Saying yes to sex
  • Not being sure about your life career
  • Deciding to study instead of going out
  • Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
  • Ending a relationship that is hurting you
  • Not liking the things everyone else likes

selfie



selfie

coynejones: I'm away for 2 days and one night for two wrestling shows and I wanted to drive home...

coynejones:

I'm away for 2 days and one night for two wrestling shows and I wanted to drive home tonight so I could sleep with my fiancé. This profession may not work if I wanna be more serious about being a ref. I love her too much to be away.

awwwwwwwwwwww

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар