пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Make Believe.

Photo



Photo



valleyofstrangers: bee yourself



valleyofstrangers:

bee yourself

gifcraft: Dandelion from The Beauty of Flowers



gifcraft:

Dandelion from The Beauty of Flowers

Photo



Photo









kylejthompson: Kyle Thompson - Graveyard Girls (2013)I've been...





kylejthompson:

Kyle Thompson - Graveyard Girls (2013)

I've been in Tennessee with my friend Marissa Bolen.  Yesterday we planned a huge shoot which involved building a dam, and covering models with flour and milky water.  It was a group effort.  You can see her shots here, you should follow her!

Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo



creepyyeha: The shelf bra and garter belt I made ^_^ It's super...



creepyyeha:

The shelf bra and garter belt I made ^_^ It's super girly!

Photo



there are always 3 types of sims gamers:

benevolent god: okay i'm gonna set everything up really nice and make sure everyone is comfortable and then i'll zoom right in and watch carefully oops is your hunger bar getting low don't worry shh i have that taken care of i have a cheat shhh it's okay keep painting that weird purple thing i love you
distant god: i'll set your life in motion but then i'm gonna pull back and let you do your thing maybe i'll wander the town a bit i'm sure you'll be fine
loki: OOPS WHERE'D THAT DOOR GO I GUESS YOU'RE TRAPPED AND OH NO DID THE POOL LADDER DISAPPEAR I WONDER HOW LONG YOU CAN SWIM FOR HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU MORTAL

badlittlekitten: captainrachael: gastrogirl: fruity summer...



badlittlekitten:

captainrachael:

gastrogirl:

fruity summer striped ice cubes.

I WANT WANT WANT

Daddy, we should make some!

Photo





Photo



Photo



thesexualhomeboys: ok but real talk if youve ever jerked it to me you have to tell me

thesexualhomeboys:

ok but real talk if youve ever jerked it to me you have to tell me

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар