пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Threesome Couple

Photo



Photo



Photo



bisexdesires: michaels-erotic-desires: Just climb up in my lap...



bisexdesires:

michaels-erotic-desires:

Just climb up in my lap and let me get a hold of you!

I will fuck the shit out of you 

swingersdreams: swingersdreams: (via TumbleOn) (via...



swingersdreams:

swingersdreams:

(via TumbleOn)

(via TumbleOn)

swingersdreams: otisthyme: All time fave (via TumbleOn)



swingersdreams:

otisthyme:

All time fave

(via TumbleOn)

lustfulkitty: I dare you



lustfulkitty:

I dare you

Photo



lookn4funswfl: We've talked about how hot this would...



lookn4funswfl:

We've talked about how hot this would be…

Hubby Kissing the wife while she is getting nicely fucked.

eyehopeso: Redhead getting shared… THIS!!! This hits close to...



eyehopeso:

Redhead getting shared… THIS!!! This hits close to home! Please, sweetheart???

letsjustbedirty: hott



letsjustbedirty:

hott

Photo



Random thoughts from her

Here are some random thoughts she had about a couple of recent times when we played. Some of these made it to our twitter account. We plan on writing a more detailed blog one of these days.

Below are some about the first time we played with a new guy we met online. We met him a few times before we got to the adult fun:

- I told our friend that I wanted to watch him suck my husband's cock.

-  When I said it was hot he got turned on.

- He grabbed my head to turn it so I could see him slurp up my husband's cock. So Hot!

- This guy loves to lick ass.. he was slurping up my hole and it was insane.

- Never experienced this level of intensity b4. Someone acts like a starved man let loose on a slurpee machine.

- Between the 2 of them they might fuck me raw!


And here are some about our weekend of fun with a guy we used to play with. He lives pretty far away and this was his first visit in over a year.

- 3 days of sex 2 times a day… loving it

- The first night was raw and intense… lots of oral action and lots of fucking. Two years since the last time we all fucked.

- I loved licking and sucking both cocks at once… can't beat 2 lollipops

- Enjoyed hearing my husband invite our friend to spend the night in our bed

- Wow… woke up to my man stroking my ass with his cock… you know that led to a DP… woke up our friend with our fucking… it was a 1st for him.

- Won't ever catch me complaining about spending the night between 2 hot men.

- Bought a new bikini to get the boys going tonight… after hot tubbing i'm after a DV.

- Let them know it was wet enough for double entry.

- Hot sex again in the morning…. I think we are getting tired but nobody wants to quit.

- Last chance for 3some sex… he leaves in the morning… :(

- We all thought about one last 3some but had to get to work so a send off kiss just had to do.

I'm a bi-curious guy, I've never had a bisexual experience but I'd like to try (probably with a couple first). What's the best way to go about finding couples who are interested? I feel like going to a gay/bi bar is more likely to result in me talking to just guys, and I'd like a girl at least for my first experience as a "buffer"

We've met many guys with similar curiosities on Adult Friend Finder with their messenger system. Give that a shot and see how it goes. Some advice… take things slow in chat, don't be in a rush to talk just about sex. Get to know the couple so that if you meet, you will have other stuff to talk about, too.

So my girlfriend and I were talking the other night and it seems as though she'd be willing to have a threesome. Some part of me thinks that it would be hot to watch her suck and fuck another guy. I don't know how to go about it though. Should I choose a friend? A stranger? Who should I choose? Help and advice would be appreciated

Strangers and friends both have advantages and disadvantages. What has worked for us is meeting people via chat on adult websites. Then you can become a little friendly with them before jumping into bed. Makes it sort of the in between answer.

Hey me and my wife have been together for over a year and married only a few weeks, and we have had 2 3somes, both with another guy, dont get me wrong i liked it im bi and i enjoy having another guy there, but i really want another woman there too, but she is really picky on her women, is there somewhere where there is alot of women to talk to so she has a variety?

We sorta have the same issue. It is very hard to meet women. Another option is to try to find couples. That isn't very easy either, but it is easier than just women.

I'm considering trying a FFM 3some with my boyfriend as we both find it a turn on. We've both agreed that it would just be for the sex and pleasure and we will do anything to keep our relationship in tact. Any advice or tips? Kinda new to this.

The key is just keep talking to each other. As long as your are open about your feelings, you can get through it and enjoy the threesome. Make sure you have lots of time afterwards to connect with each other physically and emotionally.

Photo



swingersdreams: michsexus: Sharing is caring. We love sharing....



swingersdreams:

michsexus:

Sharing is caring. We love sharing. I you would like to share with us feel free. We accept submissions, questions, personal notes, & anything you would like to send. You never know, we could even meet for some fun!

(via TumbleOn)

enjoy3somes: This is the picture I told you about, Pet. Staked...



enjoy3somes:

This is the picture I told you about, Pet. Staked down for the world to ravage….

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар