пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

No Half Measures

"Niggas want my old shit, buy my old album."

"Niggas want my old shit, buy my old album."

- Mozart

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



inbox me 1 thing you wanna know about me.

jacobdoesthings:

Go for it.

PERFECTION IN THE FEMININE FORM.



PERFECTION IN THE FEMININE FORM.

Photo



GPOYF



GPOYF

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



So, this lady I know, they live on a farm.. Her 5 year old was killed in a "farming accident".. I can't even. Hug your kids everyone.

Photo



fuckyeahtattoos: "Keep Fighting" done by Caludio Salandini in...



fuckyeahtattoos:

"Keep Fighting" done by Caludio Salandini in Rockets Tattoos, Verona

These tattoos are placed horribly.

Screen capped this from a thread I saw on reddit that linked...



Screen capped this from a thread I saw on reddit that linked back to 4chan.

I thought it was a troll post, but they generally stop posting. This person has continued to fight for her actions for two days now. Trolling generally doesn't last that long.

This is kind of rage inducing.

Being lucky enough to have met Tina personally on more than one...



Being lucky enough to have met Tina personally on more than one occasion now, this is awesome.

Also, she's easily a 9/10 in person. 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар