четвер, 6 червня 2013 р.

Christina Du ALANIAS

just a thought

Here’s a thought… Give me a little bit of your soul… Give me somethin that suggests there is more to you than that magnified aspect of your anatomy. Maybe somethin creative that tells me somethin about my own life and yours and makes me reflect about the people that we are…

just a thought.

If I c

If I see one more naked male with a ‘large’ penis I shall fuckin die!

alanias: Wake up! Wake up! Sleepy head!  This isn't a...





alanias:

Wake up! Wake up!

Sleepy head! 

This isn't a dream.

This is what you have become.

And in a moment you see what is real.

alanias: Anyone think we don't take our work seriously? Two...

















alanias:

Anyone think we don't take our work seriously? Two gorgeous studs in a field of blue poppies for two hours for one shot!  Nice work if you can get it!

No-one does it 'quite' like ALANIAS!

Ahh! Me loves blue poppies""!

OMG! I need that red dress soooo much! Is all I need to be truly...



OMG! I need that red dress soooo much! Is all I need to be truly happy now is that red dress.

I hates the wet mess but like the hand on mouth and way she...



I hates the wet mess but like the hand on mouth and way she concentrates hard!

Arrogant little shit! Yeah! You know what I lookin at!!! Wanna...



Arrogant little shit! Yeah! You know what I lookin at!!! Wanna slap it!

Christina leads her army of slaves to the sales! Shit! Where...



Christina leads her army of slaves to the sales! Shit! Where they holding their credit cards?

Needs to slap those 2 arses bad!!!!!



Needs to slap those 2 arses bad!!!!!

This boi so pretty I'd have sex wiv him. And it not often...



This boi so pretty I'd have sex wiv him. And it not often I say that! Usually just like to tease!

My friend has guilty pleasure she not talk about. It something...



My friend has guilty pleasure she not talk about. It something to do with lonnnnnnnnnnng bars of chocolato. Hmmm.

OMG! This picture goes back!! Group photos @ the swimming baths...



OMG! This picture goes back!! Group photos @ the swimming baths … La Piscine Muah!

alanias: Rumour has it that ALANIAS creates the fittest virtual...









alanias:

Rumour has it that ALANIAS creates the fittest virtual boi studs on the planet. Well… Would you really expect anything less? We couldn't possibly comment…..

(Featured stud = Pol Krovac from THE MODEL 2013 by Alania Dawes)

Ooh yeah ! I know that guy! He go my college in RL, he such a sweetypie!

alanias: Upgrading some visuals in early Alanias materials....





alanias:

Upgrading some visuals in early Alanias materials. These from CFNM Party (originally 2007) Who needs Real world stud when we can graphically 'breed' them like this?

Remember ladies… Get those Google specs on order! The future is virtual..

I wants some studs makin real so I can beat their asses!

Power Babes! Sharin the luv! ROFL! 



Power Babes! Sharin the luv! ROFL! 

Is it me? Nothing I saw on Tumblr tonight worth reposting.. And I been told I can't post anymore...

Is it me? Nothing I saw on Tumblr tonight worth reposting.. And I been told I can't post anymore ALANIAS private stuff *huffs Is all shit and I hates everybody!

what do you look like?

Today, I look like shit! Tomorrow who knows?

Okay did design is pretty pretentious n contrived n stuff but...



Okay did design is pretty pretentious n contrived n stuff but still nice in a rainbow coloured stocking'ed skinny girl on old sofa kinda way. 

Red! Goddess! Owns dem bitches!









Red! Goddess! Owns dem bitches!

*Me loves these period BW Goddess picys. Innocent yet Rawcous!



*Me loves these period BW Goddess picys. Innocent yet Rawcous!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар